Play NOW Casino Del Rio Imperial E-Club Limited Casino War
Casino War is probably the simplest of all casino games. The game is played with six decks. Cards are ranked thus (lowest to highest): 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Jack, Queen, King, Ace.
- The game is played with six decks. Cards are ranked as in poker, except aces are always high. The suit does not matter.
- After the player has made a wager, player and the dealer get one card.
- The player's card shall be compared with the dealer's card. If the player's card is higher he wins even money. If the dealer's card is higher the player loses.
- In the event of a tie the player shall have two choices: (1) surrender and forfeit half the bet, and (2) go to war;
- If the player elects to go to war he must raise his bet by an amount equal to his original wager. The dealer will do the same but this is just for show. The dealer will then burn three cards and give the player and dealer another card each. If the player's second card equals or beats the dealer then the player shall win even money on the raise only and the original wager shall push. If the dealer's second card is greater the player shall lose both bets.
- A tie bet is also available, which pays 10 to 1 if the first two cards tie.